Monday, May 18, 2009

The ABC's of Me

I got this from my sister as one of those pass-this-along-to-other-people-via-email-chain-things. So rather than bother the 5 people in my contacts list with a chain email, I figured I would just post it to my blog -- And it would give me something to blog about ;)

A - Age: Twenty-Seven (do you hyphenate between numbers in your age??)

B - Bed size: Queen size (i've heard that a king size mattress is the first step to divorce)

C - Chore you hate: Washing dishes (by hand)

D - Dog's name: Don't have a dog...yet

E - Essential start-your-day item: Shower (more for those around me than for myself)

F - Favorite color(s): "non-BYU Blue," Purple, and Red

G - Gold or Silver: Gold, because it's more efficient. It's only 4 letters and only 1 syllable. Plus, it's got that hard "d" at the end that just makes it ... powerful.

H - Height: 5' 10 3/4"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, percussion instruments (pretty much all of them - but the timpani are my favorite), saxophone, trumpet, and the tuba (which I played for about 3 days while we had a substitute teacher in band class and he didn't know which instruments we actually played)

J - Job title: Actively Seeking

K - Kid(s): Two. Alex (3yr) & Josie (17mo)

L - Living arrangements: Apartment

M - Mom's name: Kelley

N - Nicknames: Cory-oreo-cookie, Snuggle-Bear, Sugar-Pumpkin (I guess I shouldn't proclaim these, huh?)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Not for a personal injury. I've stayed overnight at the hospital during the birth of both of my children and during Josie's first and second hospitalizations.

P - Pet Peeve: When people call me by my nicknames :)

Q - Quote from a movie:

R - Right or left handed: Well, I have both...does that count?

S - Siblings: 2 brothers & 4 sisters

T - Time you woke up this morning: 3:10am, 4:30am, 5:55am, 7:05am

U - Utah is the only place I have ever lived. True or False?: False

V - Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus

W - Ways you run late: I don't usually run, so technically, I never "run late." (Ha, Ha, Ha)

X - X-rays you've had: My hand in junior high, my knee before and after surgery, and I think that I've had my teeth x-rayed a few times.

Y - Yummy food you make: Pancakes and Waffles

Z - Zoo favorite: The long lines...oh wait, you said favorite. I guess that would be when the lines are short.

2 comments:

Shiree said...

I like your "G" comment. It's so you.

I didn't realize you only played the tuba to trick the substitute teacher. How did that go?

Who calls you "sugar pumpkin?"

You didn't stay in the hospital for Josie's second hospitalization...

I agree on the pancakes and waffles. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!