Friday, October 31, 2008

An Unexcused Absence from Blogging

I am sure that you are all shocked that I have made a new post (make sure you have the AED closeby). My last post was more than 3 weeks ago. (How embarassing) I feel that I need to explain myself. Here are a few reasons (whether they are weak or justified, I'll leave that to you)
1) There has been so much back-and-forth between the campaigns it would require 24 hour a day blogging just to keep up with it all (and I don't have that time)
2) At my internship, we recently had the accreditation surveyors come to accredit our Homeless Program. Since I have been in charge of this accreditation process, I have been very busy the past couple of weeks. But now they are gone and we passed with flying colors.
3) I've been lazy and haven't made blogging a priority.

I guess that's about it. Judge me if you must. But I can say that I am back for the final stretch before November 4th.

No comments: