Thursday, December 4, 2008

37 Odd Things About Me

So Shiree sent me this email and I am violently opposed to sending out emails like this to people. So I figured I'd put it on my blog. Yeah for Blogs!!

Here you go!

1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? depends on what I am eating it with. On a salad, never. With other entrees, yes.
2. Have you ever smoked? not cigarettes no. But I have burned my eyebrows, my hair, and my nose hairs (that is a funny story)...so yes I have "smoked" before.
3. Do you own a gun? nope.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? anything red (Cherry, Strawberry, Fruit Punch, etc)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if they call me to schedule the appointment out of the blue.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're not very talkative, but they're fun to eat.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? All of them. My top three could be (in no particular order) "Grinch who Stole Christmas" - animated; "It's a Wonderful Life;" and Original Christmas movies (not the remakes) -- I guess I just don't like the remake of "Miracle on 34th Street."
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk
9. Can you do pushups? Yes.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring/band (I don't wear rings because I'm a guy)
11. Favorite hobby? blogging?? J/K playing sports, watching sports,
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No...it's really more of an anxiety disorder due to school
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes.
14. Middle name? Jon
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I can't believe my teacher hasn't noticed that I stopped paying attention in class, How am I going to finish my homework by Monday?, My leg hurts.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, milk, apple juice
17. Current worry: getting homework done on time to graduate
18. Current hate right now? The Social Work Clinical exam people
19. Favorite place to be? at home with my family
20. Do you like Beef Jerky? Gol durn, 'course I do.
21. Where would you like to go? Scotland
22. Name three people who will complete this: That's not fair because only 2 people actually read my blog.
23. Do you own slippers? No.
24. What shirt are you wearing? A green button-up shirt that I borrowed my Dad and still haven't returned.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think so.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but it will give me away and my teacher will make me pay attention in class.
27. Favorite color? Purple and Red (Go Wildcats!! Go Utes!!)
28. Would you be a pirate? Only if someone else found the buried treasure for me.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? You wouldn't recognize them because I just make them up.
30. Favorite girl's Name? Shiree, Callie, Ellie (picking up a pattern...)
31. Favorite boy's name? Boy
32. What's in your pocket right now? My keys, my wallet, a pencil, a little pocket notebook
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Remembering that time I burned my nose hairs.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Chevy Prizm
35. Worst injury you've ever had? It's a tie between broken hand in junior high and knee injury in high school. Both related to football. Hmmm....
36. Do you love where you live? Yes--except for the small space, but I can't wait to get a new place and start loving that one.
37. How many TVs do you have in your home? 1

3 comments:

Shiree said...

I can vouch for #29.

I don't remember the story about the nose hairs....you'll have to fill me in on that.

Shawnee said...

Re: GO UTES! Wait...didn't you and Doug used to cheer for BYU? Glad you got over that! :)

Cory said...

Oh, sweet irony!! It's only taken me 7 years, but I have come to the light.