Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The BIG Decision...

It has been weighing on me all week long. Which is the right decision to make? Both are important things that I should be aware of and that impact my future greatly (ok maybe one more than the other). But the point is that both are unique and important events in my life.

I'll give you a gold star if you can guess what I'm talking about.

No?

Well, this Thursday night plays host to two very important events: the Vice Presidential Debate, and the Utah vs. Oregon State football game.

I can't decide which one to watch. It is such a hard decision. (I guess I need to address another problem. About 3 weeks ago, Alex took our remote to the tv and we can't find it. So in order to watch both events, I would have to give up the comfort of being a couch potato and be a standing potato)

What's your advice? Which should I watch?

4 comments:

Justin said...

Cory, if it helps you out I'd be willing to record the debate for you; I didn't even realize that they were the same night. Lucky for me, we have our remote...

tysqui said...

I'll be at the game - so that decision has been made. I'll surely be TIVOing the debate though. This should be the most entertaining one of the whole election.

Shiree said...

He watched football!! Speaking of that remote, you have my permission to get one. I don't like standing to watch t.v., either.

Cory said...

Boy, was it worth it!! In my opinion, the football game was a lot better than the debate. Utah v Oregon State was a lot more of a nail-biter than the VP debate.